September 7th, 2014
Vitamin is much needed to fulfill your body needs. There are many type of vitamins include A, B, C, D, E and many more. Each vitamin type has its own function in maintaining the body health. Vitamin can be richly found in fruit and vegetables. Your health will be disturbed if your vitamin consumption cannot be fulfilled. The following are some body signs which arise while getting vitamin deficiency.
- The first sign comes from the ignorance of vitamin A. This vitamin type will be very useful to maintain your eyes health. If your nutrient need is not completed with vitamin A you will have some diseases such as cataracts and myopic. You cannot see object clearly while suffering those disease. In order to get vitamin A, you can consume red colored fruit and vegetable like carrot, papaya, and so on.
- Vitamin C is no less important to maintain your body health. The sign of this vitamin deficiency includes mouth infection, thrush bleeding gums, and many more. You can easily prevent this damaged sign by consuming orange, pineapple, tomato.
- The decreasing of body endurance becomes the main sign of vitamin B deficiency. The focus of vitamin B will be around the outer part of your body includes skin and lips. You can get vitamin B through fresh vegetable, egg, and also milk.
- Vitamin E will be functioned to maintain your nerves and muscles. You will have nerve disturbance like infertility while avoiding the benefit of vitamin E. This nutrient takes a big role in producing the hormone both men and women. The vitamin E can be found in chicken, fish, egg, nuts, and sprouts.
- Your teeth and bone can be strong because of vitamin D. Without consuming this vitamin, your teeth and bone can be easily broken. The vitamin D also takes a big role in infancy growth. This vitamin will be available in milk, cheese, egg, and cod oils.
Those are the five body sigs of vitamin deficiency. Consuming a complex food is much needed to be included in every meal serving. You will be healthy and prevented from any unexpected diseases.
September 1st, 2014
Being healthy is a wonderful blessing that is truly precious. Being healthy is everything. Even though you have a long spare time and a buck of money, those will be nothing without a prima condition. Therefore, maintaining your body health is much needed to be started from the young age. Prevention is better than medication. Through this article, we are going to help you in maintaining your kidneys health with simply superb ways.
Kidneys become one of vital organs inside our body. The kidneys take an important role in controlling your blood pressure and maintaining the calcium.
- You can start in maintaining your kidneys health by adjusting the diet program. You have to complete the need of all nutrient complexes in every meal serving. The salty seasoning will harm your kidneys health. Therefore, you have to minimize the use of salt and preservatives for the love of your kidneys.
- Having a healthy digestive system can give more food absorption for the kidneys. In order to give more nutrient for the kidneys, you have to consume a highly fiber nutrients which can be gained from fruit and vegetable.
- If you don’t want to harm your kidneys, you must stop smoking right now. The nicotine compounds inside a stick of cigarette can truly damage the kidneys function. The pollution which is cause by smog is truly a dangerous toxin which can blend with blood pleasure. Having function to controlling the blood health, it will be dangerous for kidneys to deal with polluted blood.
- Besides stop smoking, you have to also stop drinking alcohol. Alcohol is much worst for your kidneys health. Drinking alcohol will increase the blood pressure that can absolutely damage your kidneys function.
- Mineral water will be good for the kidneys health. You must drink 6-8 mineral water glasses per day to maintain your kidneys health. The mineral water will sterilize the kidneys for any harmful compound.
- This is important for you to avoid a long term consumption of medicine. The medicine you consume will settle in the kidneys.
You have to acknowledge yourself with these simply superb tips in maintaining your kidneys health. Besides following your tips, you have to do sport regularly and take enough sleep. While doing sport and sleeping, your body will release the toxin through sweating.
June 27th, 2014
Your teeth also deserve your attention and care. You need to protect and preserve your teeth from any risk possible that can damage your teeth. No matter how old or young are you, you must do proper dental care. Here are several tips to that can help you to brighten your smile again.
Do you know that gums and your teeth are made from same chemical element? Both of them are made from calcium. Thus, it is important to supply your body with enough calcium. Then, you can eat foods that contain high calcium such as soybeans, cheese, and yogurt. That food would keep your teeth stay strong. Every morning, you can eat yogurt combined with whole-grain cereal and or fresh fruit as your breaks fast menu.
Besides calcium, your teeth needs Vitamin D as well. Vitamin D helps our body to absorb calcium. You can get vitamin D from the sun’s rays. Thus, when you go outside whether for walking around or exercising, it means that you also do dental care. However, you must know your Vitamin D level in your body. Don’t get too many vitamin D.
If you do diet, make sure your diet program does not neglect Vitamin C. Vitamin C is very important for our teeth. Vitamin C deficiency can cause rigorous dental issues such as bleeding gums and loosing teeth. To supply enough Vitamin C for your body, you can try a salad for your diet menu. Add certain fruits that have high amount of Vitamin C such as grapefruit, orange, or guava. Those fruits can help your body to prevent destructive symptoms and plaque. However, remember to eat those eat together with meal. Those fruits have high level acid that could erode your tooth enamel.
Finally yet importantly is that you must avoid sugar. Sugar can damage teeth easily. Avoid any food that contains sugar. It is simple but it would give big impact for your dental.
June 21st, 2014
There are many ways to start your healthy life. Begin your new life with these easy tips to be healthy all the time.
First thing first, if you like tea, you should change your ordinary tea with oolong tea. A research finds that drinking oolong tea three times every day can improve people’s condition that has mild eczema. Oolong tea has compounds called polyhenols that heals increase your health condition.
Then, change your lifestyle. The best lifestyle to keep your body always in shape is that back to nature. if you have varicose veins, you can use horse chestnut. This herbal extract has been studied and it can help to reduce swelling and strengthen veins again.
Besides that herbal extract, you can choose other herbal vegetation such as ginger. Ginger can help to remedy your chest and nasal congestion thanks to its volatile oil. Ginger also can help to keep your body temperature from inside. Change your cup or coffee to a cup of hot ginger. You can combine ginger with tea or milk.
Do you feel your stamina is getting low? You can easily get tired or something? The best way to overcome it is that you need more exercise. Though you feel tired, do a small exercise such as a brisk walk. Doing small exercise is more effective than you take a nap or drink a cup of coffee. Remember to get a good pair of sneakers that comfort your feet.
If you lose your concentration easily, try to find an aromatic herb. You can find rosemary easily. Sniff this aromatic herb when you are on your office or you can put it on your bedroom. Enjoy the smell of the aromatic herb. It can increase your alertness and also improve your memory. You can use it to boost your alertness so that you can stay sharp. Smell fresh rosemary or essential oil or rosemary before you go for meeting or test.